Thursday 28 July 2011

Bright lips for summer

So as we all know everyone is trying to wear the oh so trendy bright lip, I'm a bit of a fan if you get the right colours but I really dislike it when people with olive or yellow based tones like my self try to pull of purple or cool toned lips.

I really think its just so ugly so awful and I know there are no rules in makeup but to me its just makes these skin tones look theor worst and in some cases greenish!

Here I was playing with my YSL Rouge pur Couture which I got as a gift and stupidly forgot to blog about, I love the texture of them and the fnish I have tired other colours before I think the No.6 it was a beautiful nude colour that took me ages to et over lol but there is such a thing as too many lipsticks in my opinion so I left it.
2011-07-05 11.56.30
2011-07-05 11.56.12
Between these two I love the coral red one but im sorry to say I really dislike the pink colour it just looks silly on me and I feel like it would suit someone very pale and blond. It looks so tacky on me I refuse to wear it further so I decided to give it to one of my blond friends lol.
2011-07-05 11.57.02
2011-07-05 11.57.13
However I had more time to play with these so I took a few swatches to show you guys what they look like I am really impressed and they last a really long time I would love a scarlet red colour as I think it would fade very nicely.
2011-07-05 11.58.08
2011-07-05 11.58.29
 I love the packaging  the feeling on as they glide, I love the scent its not at all overpowering I can almost not sense it but I remember Christine from Temptalia.com saying they had a Mango scent.

I really think you guys should give them a go you most definitely love them since there are a wide range of colours.


No comments: