Wednesday 13 July 2011

The perfect lipstick

What is really funny about me is that once upon a time I really despised lipsticks I hated the smell of them the feeling of it on me and god forbid it comes in contact with the internal parts of my mouth it would have been a catastrophe!
But I guess my love of makeup wasn't complete unless I had lip products it wasn't just lipsticks it was anything on my lips even lipgloss or lip balm and the I still till this day have to remove every aspect of the lip product I am wearing before I eat which is such a hassle because I always have to have some sort of baby wipes with me at all times.

However I can't deny that without a lip product your make-up is just not complete whether its a barely there colour or a bright in your face pink its the miracle product.

I know some people say that concealer is the most important cosmetic anyone should have but in some cases people just need the right lip colour.

So onto my latest lip love! THE ICONIC SHY GIRL lipstick!

Ok so some of you may be thinking what? Iconic....UM yh if you don't know "shy girl" lipstick you have been under a rock! Nearly everyone owns Shy girl its a lovely Pink peach combo with a creamsheen finish. What is  CREAMSHEEN???? well its a type of finish that MAC have, its described as a smooth creamy, and sheer finish that gives a slight muted gloss too.

Let the photos do the talking.....
2011-06-13 18.03.50
2011-06-13 18.00.32
2011-06-13 18.03.13
2011-06-13 17.57.35
2011-06-13 18.00.23
2011-07-13 19.31.52


I love this so much I use it every time I decide to wear a lip product, for me its the perfect nude, not too washed out and not too much colour.

BTW I actually got this by taking 6 empty containers to MAC and getting this for free I was initially going to get "Crosswires" from mac but then I remembered that I was wanting shy girl for a while.

I still tried on "Crosswires" though but on my pigmented lips this is how it looked on me.....way too much I think but never the less very pretty :)

Have you guys tried shy girl?

No comments: