Wednesday 27 July 2011

Discovering Victoria's Secret

Hey guys I know I have been soooo MIA but that's how life goes lol, I have been trying a few new things though and from you can tell by the title of this post its all about Victoria's Secret I actually really love their products and I don't mean clothing and lingerie I mean body lotions and body sprays etc.



I actually don't own anything from there but my cousin has loads and I have been staying over at her place a few times this these past two months and I have been using her stuff lol yay!

I just can't get enough of them especially the love spell stuff! OMG they are amazing I love the idea of fragranced lotions and body sprays I find they sometimes last longer than perfumes they also have a lighter fresher feel to them which I love for summer.




One of my favourite things to do is try to prolong my fragrance so by using a lotion followed by a body spray or shower gel before you get to keep your favourite smell for a long time. I know other brands like the Body shop have a similar approach but not in the same scale as Victoria's Secret I love the neroli jasmin collection but they don't come in big sizes like VS also the lotions smell a little "plasticky" and not that nice I would love to see a VS in Westfeild or Oxford street they would do really well here.

Has anyone else tried Victoria's Secret stuff yet?

1 comment:

Layla said...

i love victoria's secret products! my favorite scents are: ravishing love, pure seduction, amber romance, and secret charm :)