Monday 15 August 2011

Accessorize's cave....

Hey guys long time no blog! I know I say it every time I stay away from my blog for ages, but I guess my life is just so busy these days I forget to blog I end up taking pics of everything I want to blog about and end up remembering when im in bed ready to sleep :( .

So I am waiting to eat suhur now in case you guys didn't know its Ramadan and I have been fasting for the past 13 days going on 14 and I love Ramadan so much its such a blessed month and I spend alot of time praying and asking for forgiveness and so forth its already half the month now and it went so fast!

Anyway on to the post, in July I went to Accessorize's sale and they had this really beautiful chunky necklace and I just had to have it was on sale for about £7 and I was so happy since it was about £15 and even though that was still a good price for what it has its FULL with beads! and just looks so amazing. Unfortunately for me I went to counter to discover that it was broken so I still took it and got a little discount off it and got it for £6 YAY!
2011-07-17 13.51.53
2011-07-17 13.52.30

I thought to my self "just fix it your self with a bit of super glue and it will look good!" I ended up wearing it the following day all day and not a bead moved!

2011-07-17 13.53.03
2011-07-17 13.53.20
2011-07-17 13.53.35
2011-07-17 13.52.14
I love the Chanel style chains around it!
I just love it so much its so pretty so glamorous and so me! I love the colours I love the warm feel they have and the combo of brown cold and cream just seem so nice they would suit every season.

When I saw it I straight away thought it would be a great piece for days when you don't know what to wear throw on anything plain and you look like you made an effort when you REALLY did not!


Have you guys ever bought someting broken that you loved so much you ended up fixing your self?


1 comment:

D said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I love all the detailing.

Enjoy the rest of Ramadan

Dee x