Saturday 27 August 2011

My favourite concealer and corrector combo

To me concealer and Corrector are the most important items of makeup a girl should have, unless you have naturally flawless skin then you don't need to read this :)

I, like many suffer from dark circles under my eyes this is partly genetic since under my eyes naturally lean inside and on bad days look very bad!

In a previous post I featured this "Prep and Prime" under eye corrector thinking it was going to be my "Touche Eclat" but it was orange and so wrong, but it ended up being one of my everyday routines for this summer since orange is good for reducing "ashyness" or when you wear concealer but it looks grey and still doesn't cover it up :(

I usually use my Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer but for everyday its just too much and especially for the summer.
I also feel like the creaminess is a little ageing after a while and since I have been going out  nearly every night I need something that will not crease and look rather "eeew" later on.

2011-08-15 14.01.56
2011-08-15 14.03.37

"MAC prep and prime in Bright Forcast" and "Bourjois Healthy mix concealer in 52 Medium Eclat"

I discovered the healthy mix concealer when YT guru Anna Saccone showed it in her videos so I thought to check it out and I was hesitant at first because it was a drugstore product but sure enough I love it so much I use it everyday it brightens and lightens under my eyes so well I look different!
2011-08-15 14.04.50
It does not crease or cake or give dehydration lines and looks perfect all the time you wear it! The texture is brilinant too, very blendable creamy and opaque .
2011-08-15 14.04.08

No comments: