Monday 30 May 2011

A few favourites of the present

So I have been digging deep in my make-up pile these few weeks trying to be different and wear some of the things that really caught my eye when I first saw them.

I have gone off buying make-up since there isnt anything that new I did buy a few things from MAC a few weeks ago but they were very different new things from I usually have.

Eyes
 Purple love 

I actually hated this palette when I got it the colour pay off was rubbish and I just didn't know what to do with it but the dark purple is great for smoky eyes and darkening the outer corner the colour right next to it is a nice pop of colour if you add it to a neutral look .

I used the top right shimmery lilac coloured eyeshadow and my Barry M Dazzle dust in #59 to make a nice spring look here is a pick of it before eye-liner and mascara.


I like how subtle it is you could wear it like this on its own especially if you have hooded lids it would give a nice pop of colour when you blink :)

Face 
Another favourite is of course from Chanel I have a deep love for their make-up although I often have to restrain my self from buying too much ! my Birthday is coming up soon so I might add a little to my collection who knows :) 

 I have had this beauty for ages you can see its only now starting to hit pan, this was once the only blush I owned I wore it everyday before I ventured into other colours and brands I still love it it almost is the most perfect colour for my skin tone I don't think they sell it any more.

It's very much a rose pink the texture isn't matt but rather looks nice on skin and gives it a natural finish. Below is the free powder i got with my Chanel Vita Lumier when I bought it its a great powder doesn't dry my skin out but I still prefer to set my foundation on hot days with my bare minerals. I just have this in my bag to powder my face in the afternoon .


I love it !
I actually didn't do a haul or anything when I bought this because I was still in my exam period and did not want to get distracted with blogging I will give it a separate post but it is one of my favourites.


What have been your favourites these past few weeks leave in the comments below :)


No comments: