Thursday 2 June 2011

AOTD Accessory of the day :)

Summer is upon us and I will say so since today is soooo HOT! but I'm not complaining it makes me feel happy and energetic!

Ever since the sun has been shining I have been wearing this ensemble of jewelery I rarely if ever wear any in winter or June because I'm a coat or something :(

But these pieces reflect my mood so well they speak elegance, freshness and a little bit of glamour.I love mixing and matching my jewelry too its just looks more unique more personal I hate seeing the same jewelery on everyone it loses what accessory are supposed to represent.



 The Gold bracelet is a gold bracelet I got as a present from my grandma :).The green bracelet with hearts is a Lola rose bracelet that my mum got me I am not sure if its still available but they Lola Rose at Harrods.

The pink fabric bracelet is a gift that came with my Chanel perfume it was from a dear friend so I like to wear it too.
I also good out these earrings that I had for a while they aren't real though do you believe that they are from Next? I think they are so elegant but not overpowering and would nice with a soft updo :)


 ooooh sparkly......

Whats been your favourite pieces of jewelry?


3 comments:

D said...

Lovely jewellery!

I've been rediscovering some of my summer pieces like long earrings and wooden beads.

Dee x

Unknown said...

I love how u out them together

Houda said...

@facefixers I love wooden pieces too!

@samaher tariq thankx il do more if i change the combo lol