Tuesday 24 May 2011

MAC Haul :)


Hey everyone I got a few things from the Quite Cute collection from MAC Nothing really appealed to me in terms of eyeshadows or blushes but I really wanted to get the "In Synch" Lipliner the colour is this perfect bright barbie pink but rather has yellow tones which is perfect for me since I am on the yellow olive side :).




I also picked up the "Haute and Naughty Lash" mascara which is my first mascara from MAC and I do actually like it I think in some ways they are better the formula is more forgiving to your lashes and its less dry than my usual L'oreal mascara.

 The first effect
 Second effect

I find my self changing between the plastic comb types and the synthetic brush types and this time I am really loving this mascara. The only downfall with this is that at around 5 it flakes a tiny bit but what doesn't ?

Along with that lot I got the prep and prime highlighter in the orange tint which I wish I got in the yellow but I felt that the yellow one would look too ashy in me as it was very light on Temptalia's website so I thought id go with that orange based one.







Now I will say it does "Neutralise" dark circles but you cannot wear this alone if you pile it on I have worn it on its own when I was in a rush but you can only apply it on those dark areas otherwise you have this orange tint on your face.

Lastly I bought a new 210 liner brush since I could not find mine at all! However somehow AFTER I bought the replacement I found the old one! but im not too sad its good to have 2 of these brushes :)

I actually feel a little tempted to buy the "Something special" Creamblend blush

Did you guys get anything from the MAC Collections this season?

Houda x

2 comments:

Seanna said...

That lip liner looks lovely and a perfect babrie colour :) i might just have to place a sneaky order :) xx

Houda said...

thankx I love it its like a dream colour I love that its barbie but on the warmer side