Sunday 15 May 2011

Free stuff is always the best!

Hey everyone so recently I checked out the free stuff available in the mags this week and to my surprise it was pretty good I ended up getting a free Nails Inc nail polish and a handy bag from Cath Kidtston I never usually go for the free items in magazines but these weren't to me missed!

I especially love the bag because I always find my self needing a carrier bag of some sort for my extra books papers or whatever I buy :


A more chic alternative to the carrier bag :)

Nail polish is a deep teal colour I think its nice for summer a pop of colour without being too in your face right?


What did you guys get from this months freebies?


2 comments:

Muhsine Emin said...

Yay I'm wearing the teal right now, that bag looks so cute, I have to get it :) xx

Houda said...

Yhhh i saw looks great! i love it! they have two types if bags but i ddnt wanna b greedy lol