Wednesday 4 January 2012

Just try it

So as I was browsing through my files on my laptop I went to check my "blog stuff" file and see if I had any pending posts that I did not post yet and I came across this OOTD that was inspired by a H&M add that I saw online I liked the outfit so much I decided to give it a go I didn't stress to look exactly like the model rather I was liking the idea behind it so here is the inspiration pic


and here is my outfit...


Sorry about the smiley :)

Tweed blazer: Vintage Hobbs blazer
Mini dress: H&M
Trousers: Zara 
Grey Cardigan: Primark
Head scarf: H&M three years ago
Bag: Aldo
Long Necklace: Primark
Faux fur snood: ASOS

I wouldn't advise wearing this now I don't think it would be warm enough for January and February so I Would wait till it gets a little warmer to wear this :)

Hope you guys liked it xxx



No comments: