Tuesday 27 December 2011

L'occitan Shea Butter in "Apricote flower"

I love anything with shea butter in it out of everything I use on my elephant dry skin it seems to be the only thing strong enough to keep my skin hydrated for a few days per application. I also once read that applying artifila creams and lotions can make your skin even more dry than it is so I was happy to see that a few months ago QVC decided to have little TSV on their Apricot Flower Shea Butter collection :)


I have always read the shea butter is the way to go for soft smoth and moisturies skin, I tried many creams and "body butters" but they never seemed to have a lasting effect on where I put it on my body.

And I have to say I really think I will be repurchasing their products but only in a multiple piece set like I got from QVC

The star of the show is the %95 Shea butter tin that is probably the only thing that will keep my knees looking normal is this! I have been putting it on day and night but in the last few weeks I haven't been using it because I have been going through LAZY skin care phase and I am yearning to use it to revive my knees especially since I fell and skid on my knee last month :(.

I also adore the Shea butter shower gel its amazing smell and feel is luxury at home, this is the only product along with the hand cream that doesn't smell of apricot flower.Although I wish the shower gel did smell like apricot though I really love it when the whole range smells the same and not just the lotion or the body butter.

The best way to describe the apricot flower smell is that it smells like apricot sweets would smell like fresh and sweet!

Has anyone else tried any of the apricot flower range from L'Occitane ?

P.S heres a few pics of the scones I made :)




No comments: