Saturday 1 October 2011

Luxury eyes.....

I just cannot get enough of Chanel! Their luxury pieces that cost a aloooot are pretty, classic and timeless!

Who doesn't want a Chanel bag? Unfortunately they are mere dreams to many of us but that doesn't stop us indulging in their beautiful eyeshadow quads right?
chanel1
chanel2
Chanel3
I was actually surprised about this quad I had played with many of my cousins quads before, because I never really used to lug over my makeup with me because I had developed my favorites from her collection since we used to share makeup and nearly every time I went I would do her makeup.

As I was saying the previous quads I used were not that pigmented, not that finely milled and not that buttery.I was excited to see this new addition "Quadra eye shadow 14 Mystic eyes" and was taken away! I took it out and placed my ring finger in one of the colours and I was in eyeshadow dreams! This is what a Chanel eyeshadow should feel like :)
chanel5
Chanel4
c6

Pigmentation: CHECK!
Finely milled: OH YES!
Creasing level: EXTREMELY LOW!

When I get a chance to buy this quad I most certainly will I am waiting to finish up a few quads to make space for this baby, but I may have to wait longer since I may need to buy the Vitalumier powder which needs a whole other post too!

I really hope I get to buy one soon because they really are beautiful!

Has anyone else tried any Chanel quads yet?

No comments: