Monday 10 October 2011

Guerlain Terra Inca

This is a well overdue post about my new love....Guerlain Terracotta Inca a beautiful "sheeny" bronzing powder that can be used on face and body.
Its a powder with an extraordinary texture (it feels like cream) and applies like a dream!
I have been using it everyday since I got it which was in Ramadan(august) time, I do feel it will last along time since it is rather big.
g1
g3
g2
g4
g6
 g7
 

It gives a sheen to whatever it touches I can't describe the colour its not brown or orange or golden, but more of a nude/brown/pink with a gold center in the middle, it last a long time even when I scratch my cheek.

The packaging is nice too, a wooden case that fixes together with a magnet that is a nice feature but can be sometimes annoying. I do like that it looks rather grand and doesn't look grubby like the shiny compacts.
g10
g9
g8
This is my first Guerlain product that I have ever bought and I'm not sure what I think of their products I guess when my powders and foundations run out I can venture into their brand even more but until then I am happy with this glamorous bronzer.

I recommend every girl who wants to treat her self to this beautiful product you will not be disappointed :)

No comments: