Friday 14 October 2011

Kim Kardashian wearing traditional Arab clothes

I really love Kim Kardashian, mainly because I "like" to think we look alike and I just love what she wears and what she wears tends to suit me since we have similar bodies, skin tone etc.

So when I saw photos of Kim wearing a head scarf, face veil and abaya I was so excited ! I dont wear the face veil but I do cover my hair and I found it really sweet to see her wear it. Especially how she made it look cool and not a freakish thing like the media portrays it and I really did not like it when Dailymail.co.uk added the words "Please don't!" to the thumbnail as if she was doing something bizarre!

Some people may say she is just trying really hard to fit in and make investors and corporate people happy or whatever, but still I thought it was nice and it suited her KUDOS! KIM

Here are some photos if you didn't see them :)





All photos copyright to Splash 

What did you guys think of  Kim wearing the traditional arab clothes?


2 comments:

D said...

I hate the way the media portray traditional arab clothes, and what a horrible caption from the daily mail!

I say good for her :)

Houda said...

so sorry for not replying I some how did not see it appear in me email I do agree its sad but oh well things are changing x