Thursday 27 October 2011

Good things Skin care

As some of you may know I really dislike foamy cleansers and have for many years but did not know exactly why I hated them so much, OK so I knew that they were drying the heck out of my face but I just thought it was normal and that's what a "clean face" should feel like.

HOW WRONG I WAS!

In the past 3 years I have been hooked on Alpha-H skincare, it was great, worked for my skin, hydrated me and best of all they made cleansers that did not FOAM. I did a mini haul/review of some of their products the link for that is here.

However as much as I loved them I was reaching a point where I needed something cheaper since I stopped working as the uni work load increased.

So when my Alpha-H cleanser finished I went to Boots to see if they had anything that was similar to my non foaming cleanser ( I have dry/normal skin) and as I browsed I saw "Good Things".

This is what they are basically about:
"GOOD THINGS SKINCARE HAS BEEN DEVELOPED BY
AWARD-WINNING BEAUTY WRITER ALICE HART-DAVIS USING
HER YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY.
THE GOOD THINGS RANGE USES SUPERFRUIT BEAUTY BOOSTERS
IN GENTLE, SUPER-EFFECTIVE FORMULATIONS AND IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SKIN."


They also say that they are free from parabens and all the other nasty stuff :)

So I bought the creamy cleanser and the exfoliator, and both smell amazing, they are packed with ingredients like "blueberries,goji berries", lots of other things which you can see on their website .

What do I think?

Three months on so far so good I do not use the exfoliator as much because I have been incorporating a muslin cloth in the cleansing part but when I feel my skin needs a little work when haven't been wearing make up I use it.

They cost around £4.99 which is defiantly a good price to me and I will be purchasing them again.

Have you guys tried "Good things" yet?

Let me know how you guys got on 

No comments: