Friday 13 August 2010

Wishlist: I want I want!

I love doing these wishlist posts not only are they easy to do but its all the fun stuff that I dream to have but cannot justify buying yet, I either have someting like it or I dont need it yet.

 Easytone Rush

Its good to wish right! this time I have a number of things that I would like to share and starting off with the reebok easytone I have been wanting to try them for ages and I think they might be good although their price is a lttle much around £75-90 .

The next few items are NARS and I am a little picky with them due to the fact that they are pricey and I dont easily lean to them but after seeing a few reviews and swatches I found my self actually wanting them.

NARS Rajasthan Eyeshadow duo
I love this duo the colours are so rich and pigmented and the idea of someone saying they feel buttery is just too tempting!

NARS Sudgeproof eyeshadow primer
Im always interested in trying different primers and I heard that it becomes transparent and doesnt have that horrible silica feel I have yet to go and play with it but we shall see when I finish my smashbox lid primer.

 The fanouse NARS Sheer Glow claims to offer dewy second skin like foundation, sounds like my cup of tea! I have to finish my Bobbi Brown foundation first before I can ponder into NARS foundations :(



And last but not least and eyeliner brush with a difference the smashbox arced liner brush, I've been thnking aobut these types of brushes for a while now and I really want to try one but this brush is a tad bit pricey for me , even my MAC 210 wasn't that expensive.

Whats on your wishlist?
Houda

No comments: