Tuesday 17 August 2010

Review: L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

So MY previously favorite mascara had just ran out and I needed a new one, I was using Maxfactor lash extension and the Lo'real Renwal serum.
(maxfactor) Brush is good but doesn't pick up enough product

I loved how the maxfactor brush was long and had the plastic comb that which was good to me because it gave me lengh and when I curled my lashes they looked really pretty and people used to ask me if I was wearing false lashes and I always use those comments as my test.

With the L'oreal mascara I wanted to see if the primer made any difference and I wanted to test it out. I bought it when it  lanched in our store so I was excited about it.

I loved how it gave me volume and length but it was a tiny bit clumpy when I got too greedy with it but otherwise I recieved the same false lashes comments, the only thing I did not like was the 2 step application, I became lazy as it came near to finishing and I wanted to try someting better.

Tadaaaa!!

ALong came this little beauty it screams GLAMOUR! I love it! The formula is thin enough to not clump but buildable too, it is a plastic comb but because of the design it picks up more mascara from the tube so you get that volume aswell.

cue photos:

Before

After: it volumises and lengthens beautifully however,
I tend to get a litte greedy on the left pic


By the way I never throw away my mascara wands because half of the mascara's magic is in the wand! I use them on cheaper mascara's and my doubles I use on clients to give them a better look.


Has anyone else tried these mascaras?

Houda x

No comments: