Saturday 7 August 2010

maxi dresses!


Its August and the summer will soon be over, especially in London since its been ages since I saw any sun
but I know that despite the short sunny periods I wore alot of maxi dresses and I have to say they are the most versitile way of keeping cool and on trend .

I saw alot of the celebs sporting them, no to mention them popping up in the magazines and fashion blogs. And although I find them to be a staple in the summer since I can't wear shorts and mini's.

To be honest im not really ready to ut them away for the coming seasons so I decided to play a little and create 2 outfits that could transit from summer into Auntumn and Winter.

One thing you could do is to wear leggings underneath the dress to keep you warm plus I think that they really give that feminine touch to a girl, but if your more of a rocker chic then you could style your maxi dress with a leather jacket and some studded boots!

let me know your ideas for dressing up or down a maxi dress!

No comments: