Tuesday 10 August 2010

What I like to wear :)

I have been really loving this summer!!

Especially since I went to so many weddings, I got to experience and search for so many dresses lol. I mean I do that anyway but this time I really had to look for the perfect dress.

I must have looked through so many shops and online shopping and I finally got my dress it was so beautiful I had to get it and I found it at oasis.

I know what you guys are thinking........"why didnt you just go to Asos?" Well I eventually did and found my dress there too.

here is a quick snap shot of my dress!

Oasis Broderie Bandeau Dress

Stunning isn't it I had so muxh fun in this dress, I had other dresses too but one of the weddings I went too was really good because most of my own firends were there so I wanted to look my best. 


On a another note I sometimes get asked what my style is and how i would dress if I didn't wear the head scarf.

My style is very dressy, chic classic and sometimes edgy I hate boring classic so here are a few dresses if I had more weddings to go too lol or any girl only occasion:

I love this dress elegant and feminine :)

I love this dress its very sexy and flattering on curves!

The next outfit is typical summer day outfit that I would wear to see a few friends bare in mind I do not go out like this only at weddings or occasions where there will be no men :) this outfit is a little edgy without being too weird.


Loveeeeee.............xxxxxx

I would then pair it with this lovely bag:

Modalu Bristol Grab Handbag, Black Croc
 
and to finish I would slip on my amazing Aldo Monin Caged Heels:

I hope you guys enjoyed this post about my style I might do more of these in the future .

P.S Ramadan Mubarak to everyone!
xxxxx

2 comments:

ecclesjenn said...

Some lovely dresses you have posted there. I found your blog via your youtube videos and have enjoyed reading it.
Jenny

Houda said...

aaw thank you im glad you like them xxxxx