Saturday 10 July 2010

A new discovery...

So one day I was very tired, and I really could not be botherd to go to the bathroom sink and wash my make up off, so as I was on my mums bed I looked over her bed and found some rather appealing wipes!



Tada!! Simple have their own baby wipes so I thought to test it out on my face and I am happy to report that the quality of wipe is very good, thick but not harsh on the skin.

The value for money is good too they cost about £2 and you get 56 wipes and if you wear makeup everyday or you use it prior to another remover it could save you alot of money, since MAC wipes cost about £12 a pack (not the cheapest make up item).

The actual removal of the makeup is very comparable to MAC and I have to say I will be topping up on this product instead of using my baby sister's ones :)

NOTE: PAMPERS BABY WIPES ARE REALLY HARSH ON ME AND LEAVE A GREASY RESIDUE DO NOT USE  :)

Has anyone tried baby wipes to remove their makeup?

No comments: