Thursday 8 July 2010

Kim Kardashian Illumafill beauty fusion makeup look


Hey everyone I am so excited to post this because I fell in love with this look on Kim so I had to do it. You will see that I am using a lot of layers but that's because the make-up will last longer on especially If you're going to wear it all night like at a wedding and I have been at so many weddings these past 2 months and found this way good in keeping the eyeshadows still as good as the start.

To know how to get this look click here.
 

Products mentioned:
  • Smashbox Photofinish lid primer
  • MAC paint pot in Quite Natural
  • MAC eye kohl in Teddy
  • Bodyshop Shimmer cubes pallett in 06 (darkest shade)
  • Bare Minerals eyeshadow in Golden earth
  • L'oreal eyeshadow in Rose gold
  • Rimmel Liquid liner 
  • MAC eye kohl in Feline
  • Maxfactor lash extension mascara

No comments: