Sunday 4 July 2010

MAC In the groove haul (swatches and photos)

YAY!! I have been waiting to get my hands on this collection since Temptalia posted a preview on her website, I didn't get much from the collection and mainly because these days I don't want to splurge since I already got other items from MAC but the MSF's are something I really wanted. I have been longing to try MSF's and here was my chance and I love them A LOT!

Here are some photos and swatches enjoy:
Just a general look at my babies!
Just looking at strereo rose is amazing and guess what no chunky glitter!
By Candlelight so pretty perfect highlighter!

Skin swatches:
with flash
Natural light

So overall im happy with what I got the strereo rose definately my favourite even though I wasn't going to get it oooh so close its actually sold out online in the UK so good luck finding it in stores or at counters .

x

No comments: