Thursday 1 July 2010

L'occitan Haul

I am very excited for this haul actually, mainly because I love L'occtitan there products are so good they work well and they are kind of natural.

I have filmed a video on this and this a post to accompany the video and what I got was:


Lait Corporel (DRy skin Body lotion)
2 x Huil De Douche Shower Oil in Alomond
Huil De Douch Shower Oil in Grape YUMM!
Creme mains Dry skin Hand cream
Shampooing Shampoo and Conditioner
Gel Douche Vetyver Showering gel (for me daddy and bro's)
And the Extra Foaming Bubble Bath

Can I just say even though they like to lable eveything in french (since they are a french company) they don't give their products difficult names and always put it in english too which is good :)

I love L'occitan, its like luxury in bottles lol,

Has anybody tired L'occitan before?

No comments: