Monday 17 September 2012

What Im Loving Right Now

Hey guys,

I know I have been MIA and I probably say this every time I post on this I seem to have the same excuse but a lot of things are going on right now as with most bloggers things do get in the way of what YOU want to do and sometimes blogging has to be pushed to the side. I also never blog if I dont't feel like it because I feel like it translates in to my content and then I don't really feel like I actually blogged and got my fix!


Anyhoo as a person who is obsseed with make-up, beauty and the like I always feel like I need to get a "New product thrill" and while I dont like impulse buys at all I usually steer clear of that feeling because hey lets face it its make up and "life aint cheap!" I got my hands on this sample of Dior show New Look mascara. I like the smaller brushes sometimes because I hate missing out lashes on my eye. 



I personally don't think I have loooong lashes, they are decent not complaining but they definitely need help to stand out shall we say.

I do like this mascara but I feel it is good for the day, it defines well and lengthens but doesn't really give you volume. I like to use it after my L'Oreal Voluminous 24hr mascara just to get a defined look.

I tried so many timesto get a shot of my lashes but the camera was so blurry I just couldn't get it to focus :( 

Another product I have been really appreciating these days is from Maybelline and its the 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in And on Bronze 

I love the colour is gives very multi-dimensional and goes along with all those other shades like woodwinked that give such a great look you can wear it on its own.



I like how its a cool bronze rather than an Orange based colour like Woodwinked, I always reach for it when I literally have no time to get ready and look good.

Finally for skincare I really love the Origins "Drink up Intensive Overnight Mask" it just feels like a really nice moisturiser and its great for travelling anywhere it would be cold and dry, I haven't used it much in the past summer months because it has been very hot and I didn't feel I needed extra moisture.

The main ingredient is Hyaluronic Acid which works over night to moisturise the skin and you wakeup with lovely soft skin :)


Has anyone tried these products before? what do you guys think of the overnight mask? 

Houda xx

No comments: