Saturday 2 June 2012

MAC Extra Dimension Highlighter in "Superb"

So I have had a chaotic and difficult few months for me with Uni, looking after my grandma along with my immediate family, but things are calming down and I finally have the chance to blog about stuff that I have been liking in the past few months.

I will always have a love for MAC products they were the only brand that really opened up my eyes to make-up and while I don't go mad at every collection I do buy a few things every year and this past couple of months I have been loving the liquid powder highlighter that came out recently from the "Extra Dimension" collection.

The shade is in the colour "Superb" which is a rose gold colour with a hint of peach, when swatched it gives a beautiful wet look highlighter and on me it lasted a really long time.

I initially found it difficult to work with with, the powder was very dense but VERY pigmented and although it is very light when placed on my cheek bones it is still rather too dark and while it gives off an amazing shine I have to blend it downwards to my cheek area as it looks better if I wear it more as a blush.

Despite the slight confusion I love it now and I would not be without it, that shine is like no other my MSF's are not that finely milled you cant see any specks of glitter and that's what I love.

Here are a few photos of the powder enjoy...










Has anyone else tried these highlighters? They say that this particular shade is similar to the Estee lauder highlighter that came out last summer.







No comments: