Monday 28 November 2011

Lusting over.........

I have been lusting over these luxurious items and anyone who knows me will definitely agree that these would be on my little wishlist for presents and yes I know they are crazy expensive but a girl can dream  and writing about them sought of satisfies me in a way :)




1) Chanel of course how cannot I not include it I love the brand the make-up the clothes, bags and everything! it oozes glamour sophistication and class.
2) A recent discovery of what I like Charlotte Olympia makes amazing shoes I love the front platform that almost looks detached.
3) I am a fan of all Christian Dior I used to own Pure poison and I never really got anything else after that, and today was given a small sample of this perfume my grandmother and boy does it smell good! IT DEFINES AUTUMN WINTER! I don't know what the scents are but they create a warm wintery feel and make me feel all nice and cosy :)

What are you guys lusting over?? LET me know!

No comments: