Friday 9 September 2011

What's on my mind....

slouchy chic
These are from Zara
I always go through craves of wanting stuff or liking a trend that I can pull off or one that actually is nice, especially if they fit onto my dress code of "modest".

At the moment I am really loving the slouchy, chunky, loose Knitwear trend its all over the place I actually did indeed invest in some a few days ago at H&M and I will be posting about it soon.

I must say though that this is possible the most universal trend around, it is so easy to wear and you look chic and relaxed without looking like a total tramp if you do it properly, I could even imagine wearing these pieces with full length skirt.

Like so

Click on pic to go to image source
copy-write nittygrittynow.com 

What do you guys think of this trend? Is it for you?


No comments: