Thursday 3 March 2011

Storing your scarfes and belts!

Ok, so I don't live in a HUGE room and I also happen to share with my sister so it can be a bit of a squeeze I hated having my things everywhere since it made me forget what I had and often kept wearing the same item over and over.

I bought an Ikea wardrobe a few years ago but in the summer I redid my room and repainted threw away old furniture, I had two chest of drawers full of bits and bobs and junk.

I decided I would only have my stuff in 2 places I will show the new draws I got in another post, but for now I will show you how I store my scarfs.

This little helper is from Ikea its called  KOMPLEMENT
Multi-use hanger it be can easily find it in the wardrobes in Ikea they are everywhere also in little baskets 


On the other side of the door I hang my belts it just helps keep everything tidy out of the way.

I also got the flat metal hooks from Ikea too and I simply took any random hanger and used it 
 In all honesty I come home very tired some days and I just hang up my things randomly but I feel as long as it is out of the way and not being all messy on my bed I don't care lol but anyway it works for me and I think its a good idea to do this and make use of small spaces especially if you share with your hubby or you live in halls of residence.

Have any of you guys tired these Ikea has almost every storage solution! 

No comments: