Saturday 10 April 2010

Nars Orgasm Iliuminator Pretty Product


Pretty Products is a series of products that I will be posting that I have found to be really good, or ones that I use regularly, and today's product is the Nars Orgasm Illuminator.

When I first heard about it I thought Hmmm I bet this one is going to be another glittery Orgasm thingy, since my Orgasm Multiple was ok, but I could always feel it coming off my face, I slagged it a little in my video lol. So one day I was walking on Kings road and I happened to pass Space NK and I went over to the Nars stand and started playing with it, and I was so surprised at the consistency so I ended up buying it and left with a giggly feeling lol.

So about this lovely Illuminator well if I was to talk about the texture I can say that it reminds me of strobe Lotion but looks more natural (strobe gives off a purple finish but I still Love it) and there is absolutely no glitter at all!!! It melts on to your face and and creates a really natural glow.

Directions: I mix it with my foundation or stipple it with my MAC 187 especially on my cheeks, bridge of my nose and my forehead. I also heard that when mixing with foundation you should mix 2 parts Illuminator and 1 part foundation but I don't use foundation as often.

Overall Look: Well when I apply it the lasting finish is a glowy healthy colorful canvas ( as in not pale and dull, but like I have a really nice skin) especially when I have no time for foundation or mineral foundation. Although if you have a cluster of spots or blemishes like I do at the moment on my forehead then stay away from that area as it can really enlarge them or Illuminate them shall say.

I think this might be the best glowing product out there on the market, as is works with every skin tone and does not leave a residue but almost sinks in to your skin.

Enjoy

Houda x

No comments: